Re: [Orgmode] Showing scheduled blocked tasks [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Matthew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Showing scheduled blocked tasks [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:11:26 +1030

On 18/03/2010, at 4:29 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2010, at 1:53 AM, Matthew Phillips wrote:

>>> My mistake:
>>>
>>> +BLOCKED<>"t"/+TODO
>>>
>>> This means that the BLOCKED property should not be equal to “t”.
>>
>> Hmm, the following query still does not work (still shows greyed blocked
>> tasks)
>>
>> (tags "+BLOCKED<>\"t\"/+TODO")
>>
>> And using "+BLOCKED=\"t\"/TODO" selects nothing.
>
> I just tested it, and this is working properly for me.  Are you
> running a recent version of Org-mode?  The BLOCKED property was
> only added in 6.34.

Ah, I was running “6.33x” that came bundled with Emacs 23.1.94.1. Upgrading to
a local install of 6.34c fixed it — sorry not to have tried that earlier.

Thanks again for your assistance, much appreciated.

Matthew.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.