[Orgmode] [Org-mode] Stop exporting address@hidden to html

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] [Org-mode] Stop exporting address@hidden to html
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:15:27 -0600

Perhaps a silly question: just wondering if it's possible to stop having this at the bottom of every html file I export:

| Author: John W. Henderson <address@hidden>
| Date: 2010-03-25 21:56:05 CDT
| HTML generated by org-mode 6.34trans in emacs 23

I'm all for the date and supporting people knowing this is from org-mode/emacs but I don't really want the username/hostname thingy there. I have Author set via #+AUTHOR. I can't find any reference to host/hostname in the manual and with other google searches.

Thanks,
John