Re: [Orgmode] Re: #+LABEL: in HTML export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: #+LABEL: in HTML export
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:23:20 +0200

On Apr 3, 2010, at 9:15 AM, Baoqiu Cui wrote:

Hi Baoqiu,

I did apply the patch - by hand because the Emai program did wrap one
or two lines.

Please check if everything went well.

Thanks for the quick action, Carsten! Your patch applying was perfect, and you actually fixed an indentation problem in my original patch. :-)

OK, good.  Thank you for your continued support of the docbook exporter.

If you really want to look into testing, check out

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/22689/focus=23131

and the links I provide in that thread.

- Carsten