Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change

From: Karsten Heymann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:30:58 +0200

Hi Carsten,

a small note:

[...]
> If you have customized the variable org-export-latex-classes, you need
> to remove the following lines from each class definition:
>
> \usepackage[AUTO]{inputenc}
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
> \usepackage{graphicx}
> \usepackage{longtable}
> \usepackage{float}
> \usepackage{wrapfig}
> \usepackage{soul}
> \usepackage{latexsym}
> \usepackage{amssymb}
> \usepackage{hyperref}

The following packages should also be safe to add, as they are part of
the standard latex distribution:

textcomp (better Text symbols, for example list bullets not made of math
    chars, are used automatically if package is loaded)
fixltx2e (numerous small slightly backwards incompatible changes, see
    http://ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fixltx2e.html)

Also, I'd recommend \usepackage{microtype} and a gentle increase of the
\tolerance value (less perfectionist text justification) for a much
nicer out-of-the-box experience:

\usepackage{microtype}
\tolerance=1000

Yours