Re: [Orgmode] Embedding org-syntax in program source

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Embedding org-syntax in program source
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:08:15 -0600

Hi Rolf,

LanX <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
> is there a way to make org-mode ignore "comment" characters at the beginning
> of a line?
> Such that
> ;* Head
> or
> #** Subhead
> work in elisp or perl?

see this thread http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/7957, as I
recall basically it's possible to get most org-like behavior using
orgstruct-mode, but many are continually frustrated by the remaining
missing 20% of behavior.

> I know of org-babel, but the code produced is no legal Lisp/Perl code
> anymore...

could you please elaborate,

Has there been a recent change in Org-babel which is causing problems
for you?

I'm currently using Org-babel to write code in a variety of programming
languages, and I've had no problems running the tangled code.

Thanks -- Eric