[Orgmode] Re: Show entries which have been logdone in the last several d

From: filebat Mark
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Show entries which have been logdone in the last several days?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:21:32 +0800

Hi Matt

Thanks for your answer. It's quite useful for me.

However I just show entry#1, while entry#2 is the typical case.

#entry1
 *** DONE Check which node run which stage [2009-11-23 星期一 17:12]
     This is an sample.

#entry2
 *** DONE Check which node run which stage
     CLOSED: [2009-11-23 星期一 17:12]
     This is an sample.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
filebat Mark <address@hidden> writes:

> I am a big fun of org-mode, and right now I'd like to get the
> statistics for the time allocation in my daily life.
> Apparently, not all things are important, so some entries may not have
> the timestamp like <2010-04-15 19:48>.
> Thus agenda view can't help for my question, it seems can't show the
> entries which are closed like the following:
>
> ,-----------
> | *** DONE Check which node run which stage
> |     CLOSED: [2009-11-23 星期一 17:12]
> |     This is an sample.
> `-----------

You can display inactive timestamps in the agenda view:

,----[Org Manual 10.5, "Commands in the Agenda Buffer"]
| `v l  or short  l'
|      Toggle Logbook mode.  In Logbook mode, entries that were marked
|      DONE while logging was on (variable `org-log-done') are shown in
|      the agenda, as are entries that have been clocked on that day.
|      You can configure the entry types that should be included in log
|      mode using the variable `org-agenda-log-mode-items'.  When called
|      with a `C-u' prefix, show all possible logbook entries, including
|      state changes.  When called with two prefix args `C-u C-u', show
|      only logging information, nothing else.  `v L' is equivalent to
|      `C-u v l'.
|
| `v [  or short  ['
|      Include inactive timestamps into the current view.  Only for
|      weekly/daily agenda and timeline views.
`----

Best,
Matt