Re: [Orgmode] suggestions of Android smartphones

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] suggestions of Android smartphones
Date: 18 Apr 2010 22:12:30 +0200

Hi Daniel

Daniel Martins <address@hidden> writes:

> If I need to access a remote ssh account and open Emacs, the available
> keyborards are OK?

The standard (soft)keyboard is principally OK if you use Emacs on a
remote machine via ConnectBot, which is a free ssh client available in
the market. Pressing the Trackball once simulates CTRL, pressing it
twice simulates ESC/META. But there are sometimes problems with
TAB-expansion. 2 x Trackball + SPC simulates TAB. But this is sometimes
not working, for example for BBDB-expansions of Email addresses in Gnus,
also for some commands with M-x. "No expansion found". I don't know why.

Greetings,

Sven