Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda View window splits vertically

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda View window splits vertically
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:27:48 +0530

Juri,
Since i prefer horizontal splitting in most contexts
this is what I put into my ".emacs":

;; 1. window gets split horizontally (one on TOP of the other), AND
;; 2. AFTER splitting, further "C-x 4 b" will NOT lead to any more splitting - reuse gets preferred
(setq split-height-threshold 40) ; nil
(setq split-width-threshold nil) ; 100

some unrelated customizations I made at the time (since I want the agenda front and center when I'm looking at it):
(setq org-agenda-window-setup 'reorganize-frame)
(setq org-agenda-restore-windows-after-quit t)
(setq org-agenda-window-frame-fractions '(1.0 . 1.0))

Livin Stephen Sharma