Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 14:01:08 +0200

On Apr 30, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Tom Breton (Tehom) wrote:

Hi Tom,

On Apr 28, 2010, at 5:01 AM, Tom Breton (Tehom) wrote:

The changes are essentially made and pass my tests now, there's mostly
housekeeping now: pull, merge, push.

Yes.  Send me your name on repo.or.cz and I'll add push for you.
Please create your own branch and stay on it.

It is "Tehom".

I have added you.

Oops, when I went to push, I realized that I had capitalized that but it's
apparently not capitalized on repo.or.cz.  It's "tehom".

OK, I changed that.

My branch is called "tehom-master" and the branch that treats link export
based on it is called html-export-refactor-build-link

Will check it out later next week.  Thanks!

- Carsten