[Orgmode] Modifying the clocktable

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Orgmode] Modifying the clocktable
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:16:29 +0200

One thing that I repeatedly am wondering about: Is it possible to modify the clocktable? I would like to NOT include the file from which the entry is made (i.e. column 1) and possibly change the layout of the table. I found in the org manual (which is superb) that some tweaking can be done via TBLMF. This appears to offer great flexibility if one knows LISP (which I don't), but are there other ways to modify the clocktable?

Best,

Christoph