Re: [Orgmode] Prevent Org timestamps breaking with paragraph fill?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Prevent Org timestamps breaking with paragraph fill?
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:18:06 +0200

On May 5, 2010, at 2:21 AM, Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:

I sometimes use Org timestamps in the body text of a headline. The timestamps
break when filling with M-q.

Is there a way to prevent this, i.e. Org timestamps as non-breaking words?

Hi Jeff,

unfortunately, there is no way to avoid this currently. I guess the best is to put the timestamps early in the headline, or put them into the body of the entry.

- Carsten