Re: [Orgmode] Lazy project definitions

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lazy project definitions
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:43:17 +0200

Hi Bernt,

I guess you can use the regexp options, both in the stuck projects, and in a skipping condition for an agenda custom command.

In the stuck project definition, adding "^\\*\\{3,\\}" as the 4th element should exclude anything that has level 3 or up in the subtree.

for the agenda commands,

   (org-skip-subtree-if 'regexp "\\*\\{3,\\}")

or so should take care of it, am I right?

- Carsten