Re: [Orgmode] Tag cloud in Agenda view?

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag cloud in Agenda view?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:46:44 -0400

Hi David

I am not sure what you are asking, but are you thinking a buffer like something
shown here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Tagging

This might be possible, but it would take some modifications as to who
free-tagging.el handles the parsing of tags inside of a buffer.  It's been a
perpetual todo, and I haven't had time to do it, but it would be possible.
Mostly it would take some tweaks/modifications to the parser.

Jonathan Arkell
Tech Lead
Inspired By Drum & Bass, Scheme, Kawaii

p. 403.206.4377