Re: [Orgmode] when do plain lists end?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] when do plain lists end?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:15:32 +0200

I remember have seen this question here in the list before. Org understands
that the paragraph is not part of the list when you export it and
everything works as it should. I think this is just a limitation of the
folding right now, which is not easy to fix (otherwise it would have
already been fixed).

Darlan