Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Invalid content in publishing cache: Printed represen

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Invalid content in publishing cache: Printed representation of hash table [6.36trans]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:56:18 +0200

> On May 20, 2010, at 5:25 PM, David Maus wrote:
>> Carsten Dominik wrote:
>>> Actually - this seems to work for me just fine...
>>> Don't know why, because I know that statement in the Emacs Lisp manual
>>> as well.
>>> Ah, maybe there are different Emacs versions in play? is the
>>> one I jut now tried.  It does not work in Emacs 22.
>> Here it's 23.1.1, shipped with Debian GNU/Linux "Sid".

The cache-file is loaded in one place:

  lisp/org-publish.el, line 938:

      (if cexists (load-file cache-file))

...and written in lisp/org-publish.el in the function:

   (defun org-publish-write-cache-file (&optional free-cache)

This might be the place to change it, because `load-file' is what's
supposed to work, right?

Which syntax is needed to make this work for elder emacsen?