Re: [Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:26:36 -0400

On May 20, 2010, at 10:22 AM, David Maus wrote:

> Both systems would form a queue of things to be done: The organizing
> task consists of (a) reviewing non-patch-issues and (b) reviewing open
> patch-issues in patchwork and (c) make decisions (e.g. apply patch,
> comment, etc.).
>
> This is something I volunteer to do.

I currently use Org-mode to track issues in another open source project,
Ledger.  It has worked quite well for me, but then I haven't had to share the
contents of this file with other people yet.

I also have a Bugzilla running on the same server that now hosts Patchwork.  If
you discover that such an issue tracker would be easier to manage for you, I'd
be happy to setup an Org-mode product within it.

John