Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and Xemacs incompatibilities

From: Dr. Volker Zell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and Xemacs incompatibilities
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:16:59 +0200

    > Hi,
    > A patch has just been applied to the org-mode repository which should
    > fix this issue.

    > Please let me know if the issue remains.

This issue is gone now.but two others show up when executing code blocks with
C-c C-c
in xemacs-21.4.22:

 Symbol's value as variable is void: small-temporary-file-directory

which can be solved by copying the definition from files.el from emacs-23.2

and

 Symbol's function definition is void: line-number-at-pos

which can be solved by downloading linum.el from

 o http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e0225855/linum/linum.html

Ciao
  Volker