[Orgmode] pretty export of tags

From: David Bremner
Subject: [Orgmode] pretty export of tags
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:56:26 -0300

I would like some more control over how tags are exported to PDF. I
tried both latex and docbook based methods, and as far as I can tell, in
both cases the treatment is hard-coded (at least in the docbook case it
does mark them as being different from the headline).  Is there some
existing trick I should know about?  I'd like the tags e.g. right
justified, or on the next line in a box.  The HTML treatment is almost
OK.

David