[Orgmode] Toggle a repeating task in DONE state

From: Tom
Subject: [Orgmode] Toggle a repeating task in DONE state
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 05:43:47 +0000 (UTC)

When in the agenda I sometimes accidentaly press 't' again on a
repeating task which is already in DONE state. This makes the
task to skip yet another repetition and set the date to the next
available date.

Is this 'feature' actually useful? It makes sense for a
non-repeated task, because there I can use it to switch the task
back to TODO state, but is there a use case for repeated tasks?

Shouldn't org prevent accidental toggling of the task in this
case if it notices it's a repeated task with DONE state visible
in the agenda?