[Orgmode] [org-babel] Bug in org-babel-latex when writing to PDF

From: William Henney
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-babel] Bug in org-babel-latex when writing to PDF
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:04:18 -0500

Hi all

If I have a snippet like so:

#+begin_src latex :file foo.png
Hello from org-babel!

then I can execute the source block with no problems, producing the
image foo.png.

However, if I change the filename to foo.pdf then it no longer works.

An intermediate .tex file is produced that contains the line

which causes latex to fail. Presumably, the string "AUTO" should have
been expanded to something, but it wasn't.

This is with yesterday's org-mode and emacs 23.2.1, aquamacs 2.0

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia