[Orgmode] importing external files as LaTeX module

From: Soichi Ishida
Subject: [Orgmode] importing external files as LaTeX module
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:49:22 +0900

Hi. I have recently started using org-mode.

I wanted to import external files into the outline like,

[[file:./external1.txt]]

org-mode created the hyperlink to the file.
Then I have exported it as a LaTeX file, which gives

\subsubsection{\href{file:///home/soichi/Dropbox/Org/external1.txt}{file:./external1.txt}}

But it does not compile the linked file as a part of dvi file (eventually a PDF
file).  It only shows

"file:./external.txt"

in PDF.
Could I possibly import the content of the external file as a part of LaTeX?

soichi