[Orgmode] Re: oddities with ical export

From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: oddities with ical export
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:01:03 -0400

Daniel Martins <address@hidden> writes:

> All of them appear in Agenda View but none appears in the .ics file

I have the same problem. Actually, /none/ of my entries with associated
dates wind up in the resulting "ics" file.

Oh: Setting `org-icalender-include-todo' did the trick. Entries with
tags wind up with the tags appended to the headline string, which looks
pretty weird and needs to be cleaned up.

When I import the "ics" file into Apple's iCal program, it shows all the
org-generated entries as "To Do Items", but none of them actually appear
on the calendar, as if they have no dates attached. The "ics" file
entries have a few kinds of DTSTART values, but iCal doesn't represent
any of them on teh calendar itself.

--
Steven E. Harris