Re: [Orgmode] Re: New implementation of the Org remember process ready f

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:44:13 +0200

On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:31 AM, Tassilo Horn wrote:

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 05:59:54 Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Carsten,

   M-x org-capture-import-remember-templates RET

That didn't work completely for me.  It generated entries like

("t" "TODO" entry
 (file+headline "/home/horn/repos/org/remember.org" bottom)
 "* TODO %?\n   %i")

I cannot reproduce this.  Could you please show me what the
corresponding remember template was?

Sure.  My remember settings were those:

(org-remember-insinuate)

(setq org-default-notes-file (expand-file-name "remember.org" org- directory)
     org-remember-default-headline 'bottom

Ah, you set the default headline in this way? I did not even know that this
would work.

OK, the importer should be able to handle this case now.

Cheers

- Carsten