Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-capture destroys target file when user aborting p

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-capture destroys target file when user aborting prompt in template [6.36trans (release_6.36.430.gec51)]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:27:56 +0200

Hi David,

thanks a lot.  I have not been able to reproduce this, but maybe
I have different setup with auto-save files.

I have just improved the error catching code around the template filling, and I would like to ask you to pull again and see if the problem still persists.

Sorry that this is not more straight forward.

- Carsten