Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] nested blocks aren't protected on export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] nested blocks aren't protected on export
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:07:40 +0200

Hello,

> The above patch looks definitely right to me.  In fact, I think the
> org-if-unprotected should be around the entire content of the while
> loop - with an additional fix to make sure search is resumed not
> from the beginning of location of a match that has not been processed,
> that would create in infinite loop.

I had removed that protection check in a patch before: I think that
comments should be removed (or transformed) during export, whatever
their content is. After all, they are only comments. Any protection
check is useless there.

Now, if blocks get caught by the comment search loop, then some part
of org-mode is not doing its job as #+begin_src isn't a comment
according to the documentation. So, what part is seeing them as
comments ?

I think this first patch may be a quick fix, but it only obfuscates
the true problem.

Nicolas Goaziou