Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Evaluating all source blocks in a document?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Evaluating all source blocks in a document?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:35:05 -0700

Russell Adams <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> OTOH this may not make it easier to debug, the babel error window
> doesn't list line numbers or blocks where the error occurred. Perhaps
> that should be a feature request to log what src block or org file
> line number the errors occurred in.

I think most of the questions in the original e-mail have been addressed
(thanks Erik), however this raises a good point which I have just added
as a PROPOSED task on the Babel development log.

http://eschulte.github.com/babel-dev/PROPOSED-mention-block-name-or-number-in-error-windows.html

Thanks -- Eric