Re: [Orgmode] contrib/README

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] contrib/README
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:07:11 +0200

On Jul 1, 2010, at 11:01 AM, Stephen Eglen wrote:

contrib/README seems out of date; in particular this file I was
interested in seeing has gone:

org-R.el                 --- Computation using the R language

- how do I query git to find out where this file has gone?

This one was removed because its functionality is included in Org babel.
Files added and removed are usually listed in the list of user visible changes.
I am not sure how to find it in git.

- who maintains README?  Or should I check them all and send a patch?

A patch to update the README file would be appreciated.