[Orgmode] Columns with LaTeX beamer export

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Columns with LaTeX beamer export
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:46:49 +0200

Hi all,

I cannot understand how to create a beamer frame with columns.  Neither
the info docs nor Worg make me grasp it.

It somehow works if I add some additional outline structure like that:

** Situation                                                      :B_columns:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :BEAMER_env: columns
   :END:
*** Zu erstellendes System ist nach /Analyse/ und /Entwurf/ hinreichend
spezifiziert  :BMCOL:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :BEAMER_col: 0.7
    :END:
*** Aufgabe der *Implementationsphase*: Programmierung des spezifizierten
Entwurfs in der festgelegten Zielsprache
      - *Programmieren im Kleinen*
      - Heute immer öfter: Einsatz von *Generierungstechniken*

*** Der Lebenslauf                                                    :BMCOL:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :BEAMER_col: 0.3
    :END:

   #+ATTR_LaTeX: width=0.45\textwidth
   [[./cycle.pdf]]

But I don't want to do that.  The problem with that approach is that
"Der Lebenslauf" is now an item, but I just want to put the pdf image on
the right column.  And that the top-level entries are on one line looks
also bad.

>From the docs, I can grasp that a new column starts at an entry with
:BEAMER_col: property.  But since I cannot put a property on something
else than a headline, I don't understand how Worg mentions "Columns
without additional outline structure".

Can anyone enlighten me with an example with some columns and no
additional outline structure?

Thanks a lot,
Tassilo