[Orgmode] Re: Failed to create radio tables

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Failed to create radio tables
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:47:48 -0400

Angel Popov <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> I am following example on radio tables but it looks that it does not work.
> I copied
>
>      % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy
>      % END RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy
>      \begin{comment}
>      #+ORGLIST: SEND to-buy orgtbl-to-latex
>      - a new house
>      - a new computer
>        + a new keyboard
>        + a new mouse
>      - a new life
>      \end{comment}
>
> and when I C-c C-c on '- a new house' nothing happend
>
> Regards, Angel

Hi Angel,

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to accomplish.  A link to the
example you are following would have been helpful.

Maybe you mean checkbox lists?

     - [ ] a new house
     - [ ] a new computer
       + [ ] a new keyboard
       + [ ] a new mouse
     - [ ] a new life

then C-c C-c toggles the checkbox on and off.

-Bernt