Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:51:36 +0200

On Jul 11, 2010, at 8:17 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

Nick Dokos writes:
Second, the name of the list ("to-buy") includes a dash, but the
regexp in org-list-send-list does not match it: it works better if
the dash is replaced by an underscore in the example, but maybe the
regexp should be made more general.

I've already corrected this and the problem of nested lists you're
talking about in my branch redefining lists.

Corrected it where? In you branch where you are working on the list code?

The regexp was indeed too specific: it is now on par with the one used
in ORGTBL. I also redefined org-list-radio-list-templates as they
were inserting a table and not a list.

Can you make a patch for just this prblem and submit it?  I'd like
to fix this before the release.

About the binding, C-c C-c is not a good choice (do I want to send
list or toggle check-box?).

Yes, this is a bit of a problem here.  We could send the
list with C-c C-c anyway, of cause, would not hurt.
This would be parallel to tables where C-c C-c aligns the table
and sends it.

Thanks

- Carsten