Re: [Orgmode] Org-babel init

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-babel init
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:15:53 -0700

Hi Jordi,

With the latest Org-mode from Git, Org-babel is now part of Org-mode, so
you no longer need to add the contrib directory to your load path, or
require org-babel-init.  The following should work for you.

(setq load-path (cons "/home/inglada/local/src/org-mode/lisp" load-path))
(require 'org-install)
(require 'ob-python)

note that for a language-specific require, you now prefix the language
name with ob- rather than org-babel-

For more complete information on the new setup, see
http://eschulte.github.com/babel-dev/DONE-document-configuration-changes-for-Babel-integration.html

Cheers -- Eric