Re: [Orgmode] org-startup-indented shifts columns in column-view

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-startup-indented shifts columns in column-view
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:57:18 +0200

Great job Dominik,

I have in fact went the true indentation way since then, and don't
miss org-indent-mode actually.

I've managed to get the src blocks to behave the same way, by seting
org-preserve-indentation to nil and org-edit-src-content to 0. So what
I described in the other thread is actually a non-issue, and could be
adapted with proper configuration settings.

All in all this is very nice, I was just a few tweaks away from
getting the almost exact same beahviour without using org-indent-mode,
and I like the idea of looking at the actual file without any magic.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that the indentation is
automatically adapted on headlines promotion and demotion commands.

Org-mode never ceases to amaze...

Cheers