Re: [Orgmode] Emacs bindings for remember the milk (work in progress)

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Emacs bindings for remember the milk (work in progress)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:48:58 +0200

Hi!

Rainer M Krug schrieb:
> any news on the implementation of two-way-sync with RTM?
---Zitatende---

No, I didn't get around to do it, yet.

I think the rtm-api for emacs lisp is just about ready and would allow
two-way sync, but there's nothing wrt to org-integration at all yet.

Somebody else has expressed interest in picking it up and I've sent
him my code so far, but I don't know about the status of that project.

--
        Friedrich Delgado <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)