Re: [Orgmode] No title or date in LaTeX export

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] No title or date in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:22:42 -0400

Thank you all ! :)

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
Whoops -- sorry for the duplicate suggestion... a bunch of messages just came through!

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
See this: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg20692.html

Key line to add in your .org header section:
#+BIND: org-export-latex-title-command ""
When you do C-c C-e p the minibuffer will ask if you want to apply the BIND code. Type yes and that should do it. It's been working for me in eliminating the \maketitle line.