[Orgmode] Capture and clock options

From: julien cubizolles
Subject: [Orgmode] Capture and clock options
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:01:17 +0200

I'm in the process of converting my old remember templates but I can't
figure how to use the clock parameters.

I'm using the following template :

("T" "test" entry (file+headline "~/org/orgfiles/test.org" "Test")
  "* %?" :clock-in t :clock-resume t)

There is no clock information in the modeline of the capture buffer,
no :CLOCK: property appears when the note is captured, and the former
clock is not resumed. However the task appears in the list provided by
What am I doing wrong ?

Also I noticed in Bernt Hansen examples (which I shamelessly copied, as
I had with the former remember templates) that he adds
":CLOCK:
:END:
"
to his todo template but not to his notes templates, while both are
"clocked-in" and "clock-resumed". What is the difference between the two
setups ?

Julien.