[Orgmode] Re: Remove WAITING Task from Global TODO List

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Remove WAITING Task from Global TODO List
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:38:45 -0700

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Markus Heller <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Now, what I'd like to achieve is that the agenda view that is brought up
>> by C-c a a only contains TODO and STARTED tasks, no WAITING etc.
>>
>> Is this possible, or do I have to create a custom agenda view as
>> suggested?
>
> Yes, you'll have to create a custom agenda.

But that will only give me a *list* of the items, correct?

What I'd like to get is the *calendar* view that you get by hitting "C-c
a a" which only shows TODO and STARTED tasks.

After a little bit of looking around, I stumbled across org-agenda-list,
which is called by "C-c a a".  Is this list I have to fiddle with?

I hope it's clear now what I mean ...  Sorry about the confusion.

Cheers
Markus