Re: [Orgmode] Baffled by beamer blocks

From: Philip J. Hollenback
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Baffled by beamer blocks
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:29:03 -0700

Hm no luck.  I tried the updated presentation.org and posted the
resulting pdf on scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36035983/Presentation

some interesting problems:

1. title missing from title page
2. @important@ is rendered as @important@
3. missing QED image

and of course no blocks.  I think something is going horribly wrong with
the conversion to latex here but I'm unsure what.  Is there some
debugging I can turn on to try to figure out what isn't being loaded?
I've definitely got the #+startup: beamer line now.