[Orgmode] Re: Babel: interweaving code and results?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Babel: interweaving code and results?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:03:23 -0500

Dan Davison wrote:
Erik Iverson <address@hidden> writes:

On 08/18/2010 08:09 AM, David Hajage wrote:

I am back with babel and R with a new question. Is it possible to
interweave each line of code with its results?

An example to explain what I mean:

#+SRCNAME: foo
#+BEGIN_SRC R :results output :exports results

#+results: foo
: [1] 4
: [1] 6

When exporting (to html or latex), I would like to print what is going
on in the R console. So, I would like:

#+results: foo
:> 2+2
: [1] 4
:> 3+3
: [1] 6

Is it possible, or eventualy planned for the futur?

Hi David,

This is actually quite easy, although I don't think anyone's flagged
this possibility up: just do

(setq org-babel-R-command "R --silent --no-save")

Yes, that's essentially what I ended up doing it appears. I
never actually wrote code to process an option for it though.