Re: [Orgmode] tag or property names with dashes

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] tag or property names with dashes
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:58:35 +0530

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Manish wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 20, 2010, at 3:36 PM, Manish wrote:

[snip: accepting -'s in properties (17 lines)]

>>> Are "#" and "%" are disallowed in the tags? Can they be made to work
>>> please?
>>
>> This is non-trivial and I shy away from the work for now. Make me a
>> patch and I will look at it.
>
> Attempting something that /you/ call non-trivial is nigh impossible
> for me. :(
>
> But even if I were to dare.. any hints where I could start?

Attaching a naive first attempt. With this patch, I have tested special
behavior of ctrl-a/e respecting tags in org files, ascii and HTML
exports, agenda, and tag filtering. LaTeX export was not working so
could not test and do not have the setup for testing Docbook exports.
Please do take a look -- I do not understand the larger
repurcussions/side effects of the changes to all the regexes.

Thanks
-- Manish