Re: [Orgmode] [For Worg?] Gnuplot unevenly spaced non-numeric data plot?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [For Worg?] Gnuplot unevenly spaced non-numeric data plot?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:35:26 -0600

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> Cool -- I'm game.

That's Great.

> What exactly is required? Can my generated html just be plopped in or
> should I revise anything? If there's an example page we're modeling
> after I can rearrange the pieces to match that?

Whatever you think is best.  Other language pages are linked to from the
table at http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.php#langs,
so they could serve as a model.

> I'm up for pretty much anything. I'm glad it will make it to a useful
> place! I've no familiarity with how to add to word so I'll definitely
> need some assistance.

Worg is a git repository of org-mode files which are exported to html to
generate the resulting Worg web page.  To contribute you clone the git
repository, edit the org-mode files, and commit your changes.  See
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-about.php for more information about Worg,
and specific instructions about how to contribute.

> I see the stub page, btw.

Wonderful.

Thanks -- Eric