Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export: Skip headline lines? "Paragraph" sectioning?

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export: Skip headline lines? "Paragraph" sectioning?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:22:37 +0100

Hmm, Tomas, this is interesting.  I have thought about using babel for this sort of thing, but assumed that the textual overhead would be too high to make it worth it (It'd be ugly, and not that fun to generate).  I don't suppose you'd be so kind as to past in an example that shows this kind of thing in action?  Even just an example text itself, with the structure and some blocks. (And of course, I do still owe you my examples of org+xetex).

Scot