[Orgmode] Ditaa and babel goofing again?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] Ditaa and babel goofing again?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:11:33 +0000

Hi,

See this post for reference: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg27725.html

With that issue, ditaa just wasn't cooperating for some reason. Now everything appears to cooperate but I get no output! Completely baffled...

Per the mailing list resolution above, I tried the exact same thing:
- using the minimal.el file attached (with the path to my orgmode folder and ditaa path)
- start emacs with "emacs -Q -l ~/path/to/minimal.el
- C-c C-c on the #+begin_src line of this (the only thing in the .org file):

#+begin_src ditaa :file example.png
  +---------------+
  |               |
  | ditaa example |
  |               |
  +---------------+
#+end_src

"Executing ditaa code block" flashes in the minibuffer, then "finished", and this is inserted into the file as one would expect:

----
#+results:
file:example.png
----

but no example.png file is created!

Just to check my sanity, I can create a file dit.txt with only this:

+---------------+
  |               |
  | ditaa example |
  |               |
  +---------------+

and run "java -jar ~/path/to/ditaa.jar dit.txt" and get an output picture just fine. The path in this command is the same as that in my .emacs config and in minimal.el attached...

What in the world is going on?!?

Thanks,
John

P.S. In case it's really something I'm overlooking here's a copy and paste straight from my .emacs file of my ditaa pertinent stuff:

(setq org-ditaa-jar-path "~/.elisp/org.git/contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar")
(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '((ditaa . t)
  (gnuplot . t)))