[Orgmode] Src blocks fontification issue

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] Src blocks fontification issue
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:27:27 +0200

First congratulations on adding in-line fontification to source
blocks, that's a great addition.

However, since I pulled those changes, a recurring issue I've been
having has become even more annoying.

When opening an org file, some src blocks headers don't seem to get
parsed properly, and now as a result, don't get fontified.
They are functional though, since they properly get tangled, and C-c '
performs as expected.
If I edit the header line, or the ones directly before and after it,
the block gets back to normal.

Here is a screenshot to make things clearer, as you can see there are
no differences in formatting, and those properties drawer don't have
anything weird, just a single ID.

http://imagebin.org/112413

I was meaning to post a screenshot with whitespace-mode on to stress
that there are no apparent formatting differences, but it turned out
activating it fixed the issue !

Not sure what I can do to further help debugging this ?

Cheers