[Orgmode] Re: Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen

From: Yevgeniy A . Viktorov
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 06:08:39 +0300

At Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:28:43 -0400,
Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Hi Yevgeniy,
>
> I actually have 3 'Organization' tasks that I clock in -- all at
> level 2.  These are in 3 different org files and are listed in my
> org-agenda-files variable.
>
> My current layout is like this:
>
> ,----[ todo.org ]
> | #+FILETAGS: HOME
> | * Miscellaneous
> :misc:
> | ** Organization
> `----
>
> ,----[ org.org ]
> | #+FILETAGS: ORG
> | * Tuning                                                         :tuning:
> | ** Organization
> `----
>
> ,----[ norang.org ]
> | #+FILETAGS: NORANG
> | * Administration                                                  :admin:
> | ** Organization
> `----
>
> I used to have a first level * Organization task when I was clocking in
> by ID but that set up has changed.  It's possible I still have
> references to the old layout in the document that needs to be
> updated.
>
> Sorry about the confusion.
>
> Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve the documentation to
> make this more clear?

Hello Bernt,

thank you for examples, I really lost it :)

would be nice to fix references to first level * Organization,
i.e. mostly to replace "* Organization" with "** Organization" and
include above examples.

As far I understand you categorize organization by work you usually do in
some context if no other task specified or using "Misc" when there is no
appropriate category?