Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and gnuplot

From: Nick Parker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and gnuplot
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:12:11 -0500

Hi John,

I would actually like to plot different lines per distance, each that correlate to a date and elapsed-time (x and y axis respectively).  I get an error with the :file notation, though I read that in a sample babel gnuplot example for generating graphs of commit history on the org-mode git repository.  I tried to reference the variable data without the quotes and $ sign without any success.  I will continue to fiddle with it, I am new to gnuplot.

Nick Parker
www.developernotes.com