[Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:52:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Thank you for this document. It is really of great help.

I would like to do one remark.

I tried to make gnuplot work on Windows system but I never
really manageg to make it work in interactive way. I first
started to use org-plot. It doesn't work under Windows.
In fact it seems related to way inferior process is handled
in gnu emacs ?

Anyway I tried to use gnuplot with org-babel. It doesn't
work very well unless I use session none.

Below a thread related to this question :

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/28266/focus=28270

I don't know if this situation is the same elsewhere and if it
could be corrected. Anyway this solution works for me.
Perhaps if it is checked elsewhere, it could be mentioned.

Regards