Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Patch] Re: Bug? Inconsistency with org-publish-attach

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Patch] Re: Bug? Inconsistency with org-publish-attachment
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:16:27 +0200

Aidan Gauland <address@hidden> writes:
> Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose <at> gmx.de> writes:
>> This here works for both --- here it does.
>
> Uh, not quite.  Now what should be in techy/programs/ is in
> techy/programs/techy/programs/ (non-org files, that is).  At least now
> all files are treated consistently. :P
>
> --Aidan

Hi Aidan,

did you revert the previous patch?  The second patch was against master
again.

Here is how I tested it:

I changed to a subdirectory of my :base-directory (here $BASE):

$ cd ${BASE}/subdirectory
$ cp ~/images/first.jpg .        # a simple image
$ ln -s ~/images/second.jpg      # a link to an image
$ ln -s ~/images/screenshots/    # a link to a directory

When exporting, I get this tree in :publishing-directory ($PUB):

$PUB/
 |-- subdirectory/
 |   |-- first.jpg
 |   |-- second.jpg
 |   `-- screenshots/
 |       |-- some.png
 |       `-- other.png

which is what you expected, is that right?

Thanks for your patience!

I think we really _should_ make symbolic links work.

  Sebastian