[Orgmode] Re: calendar and agenda entries

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: calendar and agenda entries
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:45:42 +0200

On So, Sep 19 2010, Matt Lundin wrote:

> henry atting <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When printing or exporting the emacs calendar it is possible to include
>> diary entries or holidays.

Mmh, this should be understood as a statement not a question but many
thanks anyway.

> [...]

>> Is there a way to include org-agenda entries as well?
>
> Yes.
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#include-entries-from-org-mode-files-into-emacs-diary
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#add-Org-scheduled/deadlined-entries-to-diary!

Yes, that does the trick. I created a diary file (normally I don't use
it), added a single line `&%%(org-diary)`

Now entries from org-agenda files do show up in the generated
calendars - at least in those for the whole month. As far as I see the
weekly calendars don't support it.

thanks,
henry

--