[Orgmode] Request for suggestions about best practices: tracking respons

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] Request for suggestions about best practices: tracking responses
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:04:04 -0500

Often now I have org-mode tasks that I move to WAIT status when I send
someone an email to get some next step done.

The problem is that I have a hard time getting back to those tasks when
I get a response email (or phone call).

There is nothing salient about these that means that when I get a
response email, I see the task and can mark it as completed.

Does anyone have a good solution for this?

I have a hazy idea that always having a special agenda window open with
a special agenda display of tasks awaiting responses might do the trick,
but few ideas about how to accomplish this in practice.  Presumably a
special TODO status for awaiting response, and special agenda view...
does that sound reasonable?  I notice that the manual refers to "THE
agenda."  Is it possible to have multiple agenda windows so that I could
always have the "waiting for response" agenda up w/o cutting off my
access to other views?

thanks,