[Orgmode] Re: orgmode as a reference system: Storing private/sensitive i

From: Paul Sexton
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode as a reference system: Storing private/sensitive information and syncing across devices.
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 03:55:58 +0000 (UTC)

Check out: http://ccrypt.sourceforge.net/

There is an emacs package provided, ps-ccrypt.el,  which provides seamless
file for several months with no problems.

Paul

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa <at> gmail.com> writes:
}
} Yeah, you are right. Even if the transport protocol is encrypted,
} storing in plaintext doesn't sound like a good idea. Maybe we could
} have a series of tutorials or guidelines written on how to use org "on
} the cloud" securely, since I see many people are using it as their
} main personal-information-manager and also are using mobile-org to
} sync stuff across devices.
}
} Marcelo.